L&H Boats Custom 33'
New High Performance
Setting the Standard For Quality Boat Building
- L&H Boats enjoys an outstanding reputation for constructing the finest quality custom walk-around sport fishing boats in the marine industry. Built by the same craftsmen that brought you the original 33’ Walkaround, L&H Boats introduces the new, recently completed Custom 33’ Sport-fisher.
- The L&H Boats Custom 33' is designed to perform with both speed and efficiency. Expanding on the popularity of the L&H 33’ Walkaround, the new L&H Custom 33' features a composite hull constructed using Kevlar and Core-Cell by Glenn Muller. Twin QSB 380 Diesel Engines rated at 600 horsepower each will provide a cruising speed of 32 knots and a top speed of 37 knots, giving you plenty of range with a 600gallon standard fuel capacity. A 12-kilowatt Northern Lights generator will provide the power you need away from the dock.
No Compromise in Design
- The L&H Custom 33' sport-fisher has once again debuted to industry acclaim. As soon as you step aboard, you will immediately note the quality and attention to detail that has set a new industry standard. For the discerning sport-fisherman seeking a high-performance sport fisher built with only the finest components, L&H Boats has simplified the search. All materials are carefully evaluated to ensure the boat is the best it can possibly be
- Not every boat offered as a custom sport fishing boat is suited for the task. L&H Boats offers the best of everything, incorporating generous fuel capacity, large insulated storage space and stellar performance in a platform that has a custom sport-fisher design. The L&H Boats Custom 33' is a lively performer with a strong spirit.
- Sportfishing boats have been dubbed the ultimate fishing machines for maneuverability on the open ocean. And that’s true whether you’re talking about highest performing sportfishing yacht or a basic blue water battlewagon that’s designed for practical daytime tasks. Designed to be seaworthy in most weather conditions, you won’t find a better boat than sport fishers for dedicated anglers who want to chase fish like marlin, grouper, and wahoo.
- Well-equipped for offshore fishing, the new L&H Boats Custom 33' comes with best-in-class amenities and options to meet your specific on-water goals. Cabin layout, command bridge, power, fuel and water, electronics, Bimini tops, outriggers, instrumentation, and more can be designed to suit your specific needs.
- Everywhere you look, you’ll see the L&H Custom 33' is designed around making your day on the water safe, comfortable, yet uncompromising when the action starts. Inside and out, the L&H Custom 33' is a joy to own. Leading-edge design combines with an impeccably crafted hull to deliver remarkable comfort, handling and stability. Outstanding amenities and options make the L&H Custom 33' ideal for offshore fishing and cruising.
- Safe, reliable, and with plenty of space for people and gear, the L&H Custom 33' is also outfitted for the active family, offering the space and capabilities active families demand. Everywhere you look, you’ll see the L&H Custom 33' is designed around making your day on the water safe, comfortable, and ready to go when the action starts. Inside & out, the L&H Custom 33' is a joy to own.
- Each and every boat by L&H Boats is built with unparalleled craftsmanship based upon decades of boat building experience. Whether you’re a hardcore fisherman or casual angler, L&H Boats will work closely with you to design the perfect custom boat to suit your specific style and needs.
Superior Style - Built To Perfection
- L&H Boats has quickly established itself as a builder of premium quality walk-around sport fishing boats. This is considered to be a remarkable feat in a market saturated with talented yacht builders whose success demands the highest standards. The L&H mission statement is simple… build the finest quality sport fishing boats on the water for discerning anglers.
- The company introduced their first model, the 33-foot walk-around, to industry wide acclaim in 1992. L&H Boats’ third model, the widely anticipated 43-foot walk-around, will make its debut in the near future. Check in with us regularly for completion date details.