Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing.
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. L&H Boats, Inc. makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, L&H Boats, Inc. does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As L&H Boats, Inc. cannot control these web sites and external sources, L&H Boats, Inc. cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Management of Personal Data
- You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by contacting L&H Boats, Inc., which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners.
Information We Collect
- Our website collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our pages by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
How We Use Your Information
- Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience.
Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. In addition, share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.